Apollo Fire Detectors Limited has specialised in the design and manufacture of high duality fire detection products since 1980. Apollo applies the most modern production techniques and has invested in sophisticated manufacturing equipment to ensure consistent high duality products and fast response to customer requirements. The company has grown from manufacturing ionisation smoke detectors on a single production line into a truly global company with a world-beating range of products and a central place in the future of fire protection.
Why Choose Apollo?
- Largest independent smoke detektor manufacturer in the world
- Certified to all key international approvals
- The best people work for Apollo
- Trustworthy, integrity and supportive
- 100%reliability, 100%tested
- Open, digital protocol
- Forwards and backwards prduct kompatibility
- World Clase Fire Solutions
- Discovery - high specification analogue addressable fire detectors
- XP95 -analogue addressable fire detectors
- XPander - Apollo’s new wireless intelligent detector range.
- Orbis - conventional detectors combining attractive, modern styling with enhanced reliability of detection and reduction of false alarms.
- Series 65 - range of conventional detectors with wide operating voltage of 9 to 33V DC
- Plateau - smoke detectors
- AlarmSense - conventional detection and alarm products designed to be connected to the same pair of supply wires.
- Marine and offshore - Apollo's Orbis and Discovery ranges of smoke and heat detectors are approved for use in marine applications.
We, in Euroalarm, are proud to be the authorised distributor of Apollo for the Czech Republic.